The Fourth Industrial Revolution (4IR) is a term used to describe the current era of technological transformation, which is characterized by the convergence of digital, physical, and biological technologies. The 4IR is bringing about rapid and profound changes in all aspects of our lives, including the way we work, the way we live, and the…read more
Israeli Yocheved Lifshitz, 85, was captured on camera reciting the Hebrew word for peace, “shalom,” while holding the hand of a hooded fighter who had most likely served as her jail guard. She had just been freed from Hamas’s underground cells. Ms. Yocheved Lifshitz stated that despite a terrifying and violent abduction from her kibbutz,…read more
The US government has been running a budget deficit for most of the past 50 years. This has led to a significant increase in the national debt, which is now over $30 trillion. Some experts argue that these fiscal deficits are a ticking time bomb that could eventually lead to a sovereign debt crisis. What…read more
- Uncle Sam Wants You: Top 10 Jobs Shaping Your American Dream in 2024
- Tech World Buzzing as Sam Altman Returns to Helm OpenAI
- Navigating the Digital Age: A Plan for the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- One Heart, Two Nations: Embracing Humanity to Break the Cycle of Israeli-Palestinian Violence-Yocheved Lifshitz
- The US government’s fiscal deficits: A ticking time bomb?